but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Monday, November 10, 2008

Blog Spotlight Monday

Today I want to shine a spotlight on a blog called. . . Art Projects for Kids.
This is a great site to visit when you have run out of ideas on what to do with you children for art class. Kathy is an art teacher and has broken down her projects by grade level. I can't wait to try some of these with my children.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Regina,

I just wanted to let you know I finally pulled out my crockpot and gathered all the ingredients (it took a week to accomplish that!) and I made your Chicken Taco Soup last night. What a hit! My husband was joking I couldn't use his Corona for the recipe so I pulled out a German beer that my neighbor had given me and I used that. Even though that beer was too strong I can't wait to make it again. My husband even suggested I make it for our homeschool potluck get-together this weekend. Thanks for the recipes~ keep them coming!

Jean in Guam