but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Monday, November 3, 2008

Blog Spotlight Monday

As promised (and only a day late) I am going to post a blog spotlight every Monday and a website spotlight every Thursday. Remember if you would like me to spotlight your blog or website please leave me a comment and I will be happy to shine the spotlight on you!!

The first blog I want to spotlight is. . . A Year of Crockpotting!!! A new post everyday about what you can make in your crock pot!!




I LOVE this blog!! I also LOVE my crock pot. I really enjoy being able to put a few ingredients in it early in the day and let it do the work and come back at dinner time and it is done. Especially with our busy schedules on some days it is so hard to plan a menu when we are all coming and going.


I also like it that she is doing all the experimenting. She will post how it turns out and whether her family enjoyed it or not. I never realized all the different things that you could use a crock pot for!! Thank you, Thank you for creating this blog.

2 comments:

Doug and Terrye said...

love the crockpot blog! I've added it to my faves :) Thanks

Terrye in FL

mommy24treasures said...

oh I am going to look too! thanks!