but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kindergarten Beginners Day

With much prayer we have decided to put the girls in public school next year. A will be in Kindergarten and K will be in 5th grade.
Yesterday was Beginners Day at the local school and K and I took A in to the school and stayed for an informational meeting while A went to the classroom for Kindergarten. There was an envelope with some work in it for A to take to the classroom with her. She asked me if it was her lessons. When I told her yes she said, "Ah man, I didn't know that I would have to do lessons!" I chuckled and asked her what she thought that she would be doing in Kindergarten. She said, "Read, play outside, and color." That sounds about right to me. LOL

No comments: