but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Testing

We completed our end of grade standardized testing last week and I mailed them off to be scored yesterday. I always breath a sigh of relief after we are done testing. Then I get anxious about how the children did on their tests. We should have the results in a couple of weeks.
I am sure that they did well. They always seem to do fine on these tests, but I always get nervous anyway. I try not to hold to much stock in these tests because some children just do not test well. But on the other hand when this is a homeschooling requirement for our state I want them to do well. I guess I will just have to wait to see how they did.

No comments: