but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Monday, October 20, 2008

Dinner is Done!!

Well to be honest it is cooking, but my part is finished. My part was actually finished at 10:00 this morning when I put the ingredients in the crock pot.


I LOVE chicken taco soup!!! Not only does it taste very, very good, but it only takes about 5 minutes to throw everything together. AND three chicken breasts feeds 6 people--well--5 people. J is my picky eater who does not eat much variety. I could make a very short post on what J WILL eat. Plus there will be left overs for lunch tomorrow!!

Kurt doesn't have to grill, I don't have to cook, we don't have to have sandwiches, LOL!!!! Dinner is Done!!!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Your chicken taco soup looks delicious! I really need to start using my crockpot more often.

Would you mind sharing the recipe?

Thanks!
Jean