but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Field Trip to The Journey Museum

Today we went to The Journey Museum. It is a really nice museum. I really enjoyed it. It was not crowded at all. Actually for most of the time we were there, we were the only ones there. However, the children were all over the place. It was hard for me to really look at everything when I kept hearing "Mom, come look at this." or "Mommy, this is really cool." I told the children that I will have to take them each back individually so that we can really look around at everything and enjoy all of it.
I give this field trip an A. Even though I didn't get to look at everything, the children enjoyed it, and it was NOT crowded.




No comments: