but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Friday, September 3, 2010

So far, so good.

We have been in school now for a couple of weeks and it is going quite smoothly. I pretty much divide my time between J, K, and A. C is in 10th grade and with using Switched-on-schoolhouse he is pretty self sufficient. All I have to do is help him review for quizzes and tests and make sure his work is done for the day. J, K and A have been great about waiting for my attention while I help one or the other of them. They are even helping each other as they wait for me. It really makes me feel good that things are going so well. Now we just have to see how long the calm lasts. LOL

No comments: